Saturday, July 18, 2009

Simply Scrappin' Christmas Jingle

Here is a peek of 8 cards I made from the Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' "Christmas Jingle" Pack. I will have these cards and more available to view on
Saturday, July 25th from 10am to noon at my Open House!

In a couple weeks I will have the option to buy the kit. If you purchase the pack from me online here, it will be sent directly to you. Then, once I am notified of your purchase, I will send you the directions and 2 free yards of ribbon to create the cards! All you need are some basic card-making tools (paper trimmer, adhesive, scissors and a bone folder) The pack will contain enough materials to make 2 of each card plus you will have tons of leftover pattern paper and stickers!

1 comment:

twinmomstamper said...

These are awesome! Love, love, love them!