Friday, August 7, 2009

Stampin' Up! Great Friend Stamp set

Hi there! If I have done this correctly, today should be Friday!?!? Today is rehearsal dinner for Jeff and Mandy's big day tomorrow! I am so excited for them and now not only will I have a great brother-in-law but a sweet sister-in-law as well! Yea!!



Here are some cards I made using Bashful Blue, Old Olive & Perfect Plum colored cardstock as well as the Patterns Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! The first two cards are stamped with the Great Friend stamp set and the last on is done using the On a Pedestal set. I normally do not use blue when I create cards, especially a light baby blue, but I saw this color combination and it made me feel happy!!


Thanks for looking and happy Friday!!


1 comment:

twinmomstamper said...

These are awesome, Heather! What a wonderful job you did.

Cheryl