Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mojo Monday- MOJO150



Yesterday I had some crafty "mojo" and ended up crafting all day- it felt so good! Near the end of the day I decided to check out the Mojo Monday blog and all of a sudden this card just clicked. While I really like brown, I am normally not a very big "blue" person but I have fallen in love with these colors- Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake & Soft Suede. And I must admit that when I first saw soft suede I loudly said to myself, "EWWW, YUCK! I will NEVER use this color." Well, guess what- I've had to reorder soft suede cardstock and I use the inkpad ALL the time!

For this card: A Word For You, Butterfly Prints, Pocket Silhouettes, Elements of Style, 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Square Lattice EF, Small Oval punch, Corner rounder, Scallop trim Border punch

Go here to see other cards for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just fabulous! Love the fresh feel to it! Thanks for playing Mojo!