Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day of Gratitude




Did any of my reader know that October 2nd was World Card Making Day? I shoulda, coulda had something fun at my house for WCMD but I didn't :( I did however create a few cards that day but didn't have too much free time. I followed World Card Making Day - Release Week Challenges from Verve Stamps. They always have really cute card sketches and even cuter examples to go with them. On all the cards I used the stamp set, Day of Gratitude. Love this stamp set and I can't get enough of the Autumn Spice DSP from the holiday mini. This is great cardstock! Plus I just love the cardstock colors that match; cajun craze, old olive, more mustard & early espresso!

It's not too late to make some great Thanksgiving cards!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather

Joanie and I just LOVE all the neat things you come up with.
Ruth