Thursday, May 14, 2009

"A Little Birdie Told Me" Stamp Set



Posted by Picasa
These cards were all made using the Stampin' Up! stamp set "A little birdie told me". They are monochromatic, meaning one color. The green is Certainly Celery, the red is Rose Red and the blue is Bashful Blue.
I've got a great deal for you! If you buy the stamp set from me, I will and I will give you the directions for all three sets of cards and one free packet (the color of your choice) to make the three cards! If you want to purchase packets for the other colors, it's just $2.50. The stamp pad is not included, but if you buy one, I will throw in an extra packet for FREE!
Don't want to buy the stamp set but want to make the cards???
That's ok, host a party and we will create a set of cards!
Please check back often...I'm working on some fun (Take Home) Kits!

No comments: