Friday, May 29, 2009

Simply Scrappin Class

This is a class I will be holding on June 13th in Coloma at Dianna's CROP room! (If you haven't been out there for a CROP yet, you are missing out! The CROP room is huge, you pretty much get your own table and there is lots of food!!) For $15 you can choose from the three themes below and will complete 3 (12x12) double page layouts! This class is based on this months sketches over at Creating Keepsakes. You will just love how once you get the hang of these pages, the possibilities are endless. Oh, and super quick and easy because Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kits come with coordinating pattern paper, cardstock and stickers...which reminds me of a post I once did about scrapbooking (I guess I haven't changed!) Join me Saturday, June 13th for some creative inspiration and crafting...More details to follow!
Hoppin Memories




Love Stories




Sunshine Garden


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful,