Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Characters & Cards

These fun halloween characters have toothpicks in them so you could fancy up your halloween cupcakes or other food items at your party. Instead of toothpicks you could always add a magnet to decorate your fridge or a paper clip to add them to a goodie bag, etc.!

Just love this card probably because of that stinkin' owl!! If you don't have this punch yet, you should!! :) Also on this card is the new Spider Web Embossing folder and the adorable Glimmer Brads!
This photo doesn't do justice to how fun the "Wicked Cool" Stamp set really is! I have seen so many cute ideas with the legs/shoe image! This is also my first card that I tried what I will call "ribbon ruffling".

For more cute cards with the "Wicked Cool" stamp set click here, here and wow! here! And then check out this super fun card!

This card uses my most favorite Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper! I end up using this one all the time for all different kinds of cards! Also on this card, I used my other favorite halloween stamp set, "Halloween Hoot"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: