Monday, June 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Morning of Fun! (Saturday, JUNE 13th)

Hello everyone! Here are the details for my Stampin' Up! Morning of Fun! out at Dianna's CROP room. Remember those Make 'n Take Days at Creative Adventure?? I just loved them and I miss them so I decided to try it with Stampin' Up! Saturday, June 13th will be much more than just a Make 'n Take. You will be able to do STAMP CAMP and make cards, you can take my SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' CLASS and make some great 12x12 scrapbook pages, you will be entered in the drawing for a free stamp set and another for a free card kit, there will be special deals, card/mini-book kits will be available to purchase and "everyone wins" (you'll leave with a goodie and a gift certificate for your next purchase!) Don't miss this day! I can't wait to see you and share some creativity!

To sign up for the simply scrappin' class or if you have comments, questions or want to get more tickets for the drawing, all you have to do is call, e-mail or leave a comment on my blog!!

or call me at (269) 605-4919.

No comments: